2 abr 2013

Medusa

Hola,
Aquí estoy de nuevo en esta ocasión con una tarjeta para el grupo de facebook de Simply Betty stamps , todos los meses Betty propone un reto y da un sello para ese reto, así que aquí esta mi interpretación del reto de este mes, ademas he usado el sketch del reto de Craft your passion . Espero que os guste y gracias por pasar por mi blog.






Hi,
Here I am with my card for Simply Betty fan page challenge , I make my own patterned paper using an embossing folder and distress ink, and I used a sketch from craft your passion challenge. Hope you like it and thank for stopping by.

I entered my card on the following challenges:
Simply Betty Stamps: Fan page challenge
Craft your Passion: sketch and recipe
Cupcake craft challenge: Get your kraft on
The abc challenge: K is for kraft