27 dic 2015

Wanna Hug?

Hi everyone, today we are featuring Wanna Hug which will be on sales for the next 3 days, Dec 26, 27 and 28. For the month of December, every 3 days a different stamp set will be feature at Craftin Desert Diva's and on sales at 15% off! .

Hola,
Aqui estoy con una nueva tarjeta para el Dt de Craftin Desert Diva's en esta ocasión he usado el sello Wanna Hug que durante tres dias estará en promoción .


Here is my card
Aqui os dejo mi tarjeta



To make my card first I choose different color of inks and make splatters , then with the most brigt color of blue I distress the borders. I color the cutes jellyfishes with copic markers and add to the card. I stamp the sentiment and add sequins, Hope you like it .

Para hacer mi tarjeta, he hecho manchas con diferentes tintas en color azul ,después he coloreado del borde hacia dentro con la tinta azul más clara. He coloreado las medusas con copic markers. He estampado el sentimiento y he añadido lentejuelas. Espero que os guste.


Thank you so much for stopping by and here are CDD products that I used.
Gracias por visitar mi blog, aqui os dejo los productos que he usado.

 Wanna hug
Wanna Hug



Springtime Flower Power


Simply Said