7 ene 2016

Throwback Thursday- Calling all Super Heroes

Hola, Aqui estoy de nuevo con una tarjeta para el dt de Craftin Desert Diva's ,en esta ocasi'on para enseñaros un sello antiguo pero que me chifla, es ideal para tarjetas para niños. Aqui os dejo mi tarjeta.

Hi everyone,here I am and I have a  card to share with you today.  Today is "Throwback Thursday".  Any project you see on the blog on Thursdays will feature one of Tara's older, amazing stamp sets.  Here is what I created today:



Para mi tarjeta he creado un fondo estampando varios sellos , los he coloreado con copics y despues he coloreado el fondo con tinta amarilla. Luego he coloreado el sello de Batman con copics.Espero que os guste.

I created my own background stamping some stamps then I colored with copic markers and finally I colored the background with yellow ink, Then I stamped my little batman and colored with copics too and stamp the sentiment. Hope you like it.


I used for my card:


CALLING ALL SUPERHEROES

HALLO-SCREAM

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT