26 ene 2016

Tip Tuesday: Four Fold Card


Hola, 
Aqui estoy de nuevo con un proyecto para Craftin desert diva's , en esta ocasión un tutorial para enseñaros a hacer esta tarjeta.

Hi ladies,  here I am , today I want to show you how to make a four fold card, it's so easy and I love it.






Para crear la tarjeta necesitaremos 4 cartulinas basicas cortadas a 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4 " y cuatro papeles estampados de 5 1/4"x4". Pegamos los papeles estampados al basico y doblamos a la mitad.

To create this card, all you need are 4 cardstock panels measuring 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I glued a piece of DSP to each panel with a different pattern on each measuring 5 1/4" x 4".I then scored each panel in the center .

 

Despues troquelaremos el centro de la tarjeta para crear una ventana.


Before I folded on each score, I used my Fancy Frames die to cut  in the center of each panel. In order to make sure all  line up exactly on each panel, I measured an equal distance from the bottom of each panel and marked it with my pencil. This is where I lined up the bottom of my framelit and cut all 4 panels.


Cortaremos un marco y lo pegaremos a cada papel.

Once all of your rectangles are cut out, fold all 4 panels in half with your bone folder and cut a frame and glue to each panel


Iremos pegando una mitad a otra . Antes de pegar los dos ultimos , pegaremos un cordel en el centro.

Glue the half panels to each other until you get to the last one. Before you glue the last 2 panels together, insert a piece of ribbon or baker's twine so that it will hang in the center of your card and glue in place.


Finalmente pegaremos los dos ultimos paneles.

Finally, glue your last 2 panels together.

Corteremos dos formas , estamparemos nuestro sello y el sentimiento y tarjeta terminada, espero que os guste.

To create a floating element in the center glued to the baker's twine like I did on mine, cut 2 panels, add the image and sentiment, glue  together and you finish your card.Hope you like it.
For my card I used:


Scent

Fancy Frame Dies