1 feb 2016

Linky party: Hearts



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Hearts"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Hola, aqui estoy de nuevo con una tarjeta para el reto Craftin Desert Diva's , esta semana el reto es hacer una tarjeta con corazones.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Cada reto tendrá un ganador y un top 3 cuantas más veces participeis mas posibilidades de ganar.
nuestros patrocinadores son:

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)


Here is what I made..




I make my card using Heart of Hearts die , I cut a panel of wood paper I distress the borders with distress ink then I cut the hearts die . I cut on red foil paper the die too and glue one by one all the hearts on my card, I add the love arrow some blings and white splatters.Hope you like it.

 Para mi tarjeta he creado un fondo cortando un papel estampado de madera le he dado algo de color con tintas distress he cortado los corazones, además he cortado en papel rojo brillante el troquel de corazones y los he pegado en mi tarjeta. He añadido la flecha en dorado algunos brillantes y manchas con tinta blanca. Espero que os guste









Here are all the CDD products I used:


HEART OF HEARTS DIE