6 mar 2016

CDD March Stamp Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the CDD March Stamp Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.

Hola, Aqui estoy de nuevo con el lanzamiento de las novedades de Marzo de Craftin Desert Diva's.














Here's what I've created for you...
Aqui os dejo con mis proyectos

I create a tag for my first project using chameleon stamp, I colored this cutie with copic markers. Then I cut the silver frame using Stitched in Circles Die . I add too perfect pearls and the sentiment. Hope you like it.

Para mi primer proyecto he creado un tag con el sello del camaleón, lo he coloreado con copics, luego he añadido el marco plateado y el sentimiento.Espero que os guste.



For my second project I used the cute stamp Magical Wishes , I colored the unicorn with pastel pencils Stabillo carbothello then I trace up a white line around it.I stamp the sentiment and stamp the stars with withe ink. I used Fancy Frames die ,  Across the Borders  and The sky is the limit 

Para mi segundo proyecto he creado una tarjeta usando el set Magical wishes, he coloreado el unicornio con stabillo carbothello , he estampado las estrellas con tinta blanca , he añadido el sentimiento y tarjeta lista, espero que os guste.







Here are the specials for this release:

**NEW SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE starting at $1.00 !!

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed!!

Shipping minimum order $10 in the USA use Code 10SHIP 
and $15 minimum every where else use Code 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 3/13 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.

Para este lanzamiento:
¡¡¡todos los mixes de lentejuelas estaran a 1 dolar cada uno !!!
¡¡¡ envio gratis!!!
Y una afortunad@ ganara un cheque regalo de 50 dolares para gastar en la tienda.


**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop. 
All you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.

We hope you have enjoyed this release .

Your next stop is the super talented: Laurie